Houston Sales Rep
Please send resume to [email protected].
- Act as the "Face of the Brewery" when interacting with distributors, retailers, and consumers,
- Cultivate relationships with key managers/buyers at target accounts,
- Manage on-premise and off-premise account relationships (60-70 account visits a week),
- Regular account visits to existing and new accounts,
- Regular sales calls to existing and new accounts,
- Create, schedule, and execute off-premise sampling’s, on-premise events & programming, and festivals,
- Maintain working relationships with distributor counterparts,
- Appropriate social media presence with consistent branded posts (personal or brewery account),
- Manage time and priorities in an effective and efficient manner; track and monitor progress in all identified accounts using current CRM,
- Meet targeted monthly sales goals,
- Must attend weekly sales meetings.
- 2+ years of relevant experience along with solid working knowledge of the beer and brewing industry and working knowledge of the 3-tier system,
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and independent working attitude,
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with limited direction or supervision,
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours (including evenings and weekends),
- Currently living in the Houston market and familiar with the area,
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a background check,
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs individually, potentially more assisted.
- Competitive Salary
- Company phone and vehicle
- 401(K) with company match
- Comprehensive health insurance (health, dental, vision)